1. Break up the Kägis, add to the milk.
2. Puree the fruit with the water and sugar.
3. Apportion equal amounts of the fruit purée into the glasses.
4. Mix the milk. Carefully pour over the purée, to form two distinctive layers. Garnish with whipped cream.
5. Decorate cream with fruit, lemon balm or biscuit. Serve cold and stir the layers before drinking, as desired.
Puree very ripe pears, bananas, apricot halves, or diced peaches with a little lemon juice. Goes very well with Kägi.
|Cream from a spray can|
|Fruit, lemon balm or biscuit to garnish|